PROINT may update this Policy when necessary. Please check this document regularly. Registered users will be notified by e-mail when any relevant change is made.
PROINT will process your personal data in compliance with the European Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing GDPR (Directive 95/46/EC) and any other applicable data protection law.
REST OF THE WORLD
PROINT will meet any additional requirements related to Data Protection that may be applicable in any other countries.
1. How do we use your personal data
You can visit PROINT’s website without providing any personal data. In that case, PROINT will only collect anonymous statistical data of general use (number of visitors, amount of data traffic, etc).
PROINT may use personal data for various purposes:
1.1. General Use
- Sending any alerts and communications relevant to your use of the PROINT Services
- Displaying personal data in users Account Pages
- Sending information you opted-in to when creating a user account
- Sending updates, new products and events
- Sending personalized tutorials and any other training documentation
- Billing purposes
- Communication urgent messages related to temporary or permanent changes to our Services, including planned outages, abuse warnings, etc.
You can opt-out of receiving any emails by following the instructions in the emails, or directly contacting with us.
PROINT will not sell your personal Information to anyone.
1.2. Client & Supplier Management
PROINT may use your personal data for managing its customers & suppliers’ databases and for contacting with you, in several ways:
- Processing any petition upon a client or supplier request. PROINT will process your personal data to enter in contact with you and/or your employees. This data includes, but is not limited to: name, address, phone number, e-mail, country and any other information shared by you with us. This personal data may be stored for a period of 5 years.
- Managing clients accounts: PROINT will process your data to successfully manage the user accounts created by you. This data includes, but is not limited to: name, address, phone number, e-mail, country, financial data and any other information shared by you with us. This personal data may be stored for a period of 10 years after termination or expiry of your agreement with PROINT.
- Improving services: PROINT will process your data to improve its service and to analyse general trends. This data includes, but is not limited to: name, address, phone number, e-mail, country, data related to your use of our services and any other information shared by you with us. This personal data may be stored for a period of 5 years.
1.3. Commercial Communications
If you opt-in to it when creating your user account, PROINT may send you commercial information about PROINT services, either by e-mail, telephone or ordinary mail. This data includes, but is not limited to: name, address, phone number, e-mail, country and any other information shared by you with us. Additional personal information might be gathered from other sources, such as your employer, public websites, social networks, etc. This personal data may be stored for a period of 5 years.
1.4. Statistical Information
PROINT may generate aggregated statistical data, usable by PROINT for own purposes such as product improvement. This information is 100% anonymous data, and not subject to GDPR.
2. How do we manage data transfers
Personal data may be transferred to recipients in the United States of America. In that case, PROINT will apply appropriate safeguards before, when the recipient is either certified by the EU/US Privacy Shield or by EC applicable laws.
3. Recipients of your personal data
PROINT may share your personal information with:
- Subsidiary companies within the PROINT group
- People within your own organisation (employees, advisors)
- Banks and providers of payment services
- Providers of assistance to PROINT
- Police and law enforcement authorities, if PROINT is legally compelled to it
- Partners working with PROINT to improve its services
4. Which are your rights
GDPR grants you diverse rights related to the processing of your personal information:
- Access, rectification and deletion
- Opting-out at any time
- Applying restrictions
- Retraction of your consent to the processing
- Data portability
- Being informed of our data processing system
Some of these rights may be subject to conditions. E.g. the right to opt-out direct marketing use does not apply to contract performance use.
You have the right to raise a complaint to the corresponding supervisory authority (in Spain, AEPD. Before doing so, we kindly ask you to contact us and seek a friendly and quick solution.
5. How do we protect your data
PROINT has implemented an advanced security system that protects your personal data against any accidental or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access or any other unauthorised process. Nevertheless, no security system can guarantee 100% of security.
Your role is also very important. For example, we kindly request you to choose a strong password and to keep it confidential.